16.11.10

CATS ON TUESDAY


CATS ON TUESDAY

It rains and rains and we all wonder if it will stop one day ! My cats have still their fur coat and not yet fish scales and still paws and not yet flippers but probably this will arrive one day.



No, with this wet weather Rosie doesn't want to put her little nose outside



She stays in my room, and watches the outside world from her cat tree through the window. The only thing she still does is that she tidies up the house and puts the mousies in water or like here in milk !



Arthur is the only one who loves to go outside and comes back wet like a sponge and this several times per day, so that I have to dry him before he retires in my wardrobe. This is his newest napping place, he gave up the computer !



Sweet Rosie had prepared Arthur's bowl and decorated with a green mouse, Arthur was a little hesitating when he saw this and as usual when cats are confronted with a problem and have to make a decision they wash !





Another occupation is to watch Mr. G in the bathroom. Pookie and Arthur are checking if he brushes his teeth correctly and also shaves. Pookie watches from the bathtube, while Arthur had choosen the toilet and took the opportunity for a little grooming too.

This morning I woke up and heard a loud snoring in my room. It couldn't be Mr. G. because I had moved out of our bedroom because of his snoring. I looked around and saw nobody. Then suddenly I knew : the snoring came from my wardrobe. It was Arthur !

20 comments:

Barbara said...

Pepper likes to go out in the rain too, she used to sit under the tap when she was a kitten! Arthur, the wardrobe looks much more comfortable than the computer :O)

Mr Puddy said...

I'm the same as Arthur, we don't care about the rain.

Pookie, I guess you don't want to know what I did in the bath tube today...hee...hee...massive production ! My mom scream this morning : )

Luna und Luzie said...

We have no rain today but we had a lot the last days. Luna was outside with every weather but she is more often inside the last days too. Luzie prefer to nap in the house but at night she wants to go out again.
Love Rosies little face through the wet window.

*Happy Tuesday*

Ellen Whyte said...

I love that first pic of Rosie. ALl big eyes.

It sounds just like our house. We're having monsoon here and our house flooded. Target sat on the sofa and Au went upstairs. Boris waded.

I am keeping my cupboard shut so that no wet kitties sit in there.

We love Luna said...

Bonjour sweet friends!
Oh sweet Gattina you are so right, I'm a little bit upset these days because my mommy is so busy with her stuffs and she doesn't have the perfect right time to blog with me and prepare my posts. :( I think I will go there to play with kitties friends.Wow Rosie has such a cool cat tree and I also like to sit there and see the rain outside by the window.
But today, we have a beautiful sun ( whispering), and I can enjoy my sunbath, it's wonderful!I wish you all a beautiful day !
purrs
Luna - WE LOVE LUNA

The Chair Speaks said...

Love that reflection of Rosie's huge eyes staring at the rain.

Arthur snores? LOL! Cute, isn't it? I have been woken up before by Tanya's loud snoring. :-)

Maribeth said...

We saw on the news last night that Belgium is terribly flooded. They showed many films of different areas with the streets flooded.
Tell the kitties not to go out with out a life jacket!

catsynth said...

It's the opposite here - we are having unusually warm, dry and sunny weather for November. It has been in the high 20s every day.

Stay safe! it sounds like the rains and flooding are pretty bad there.

Splendid Little Stars said...

Rosie does look disconcerted about all that rain. Who wants to get wet, after all? Oh wait! Arthur does!
My daughter has a friend who has a cat who likes to take showers with him. I wash my cats from time to time, but they are not particularly thrilled.

Boo-Bah AKA Iris said...

Rosie those big eyes are so beautiful. We have no rain here today. It's like Summer here and I want the rain to come.
Arthur, Rosie is so sweet to decorate your bowl with a mousie.
My husband won't allow our cats in his bathroom. They are thinking No Fair!! after seeing this post.

Katnip Lounge said...

We rarely get rain here so we all pile outside to check it out whenever it DOES happen. Then we get wet, which we like much less than Arthur!

Sparkle said...

I'm glad you all are keeping yourselves occupied while it's wet outside!

meowmeowmans said...

It looks like you are all managing to find things to do even with all of the rain. MOL about Arthur snoring in the wardrobe! :)

Anonymous said...

eralpcicTal
[url=http://healthplusrx.com/weight-training-logs]weight training logs[/url]
bymnCyday

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Hi Gattina, that was a super update. We have rain here too today, so like Rosie, we are staying inside!

Milo and Alfie Marshall said...

Hi Gattina, that was a super update. We have rain here too today, so like Rosie, we are staying inside!

Anonymous said...

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Let the new year will bring a lot of money

Anonymous said...

Beautiful post, great ))