5.4.11

CATS ON TUESDAY


CATS ON TUESDAY





During the night Rosie had tidied up the house and had prepared a mouse cocktail for Pookie.
Unthankful Pookie didn't appreciate at all, she prefers fresh water !



One evening I saw Rosie hypnotizing the ceiling for a long moment. I wondered why because I couldn't see anything. Finally I got up and saw a mini spider sitting there and Rosie probably waited that it would drop down. I don't know, if she got the spider because I gave up waiting after a while.



Fortunately Arthur didn't show up while I was painting our mailbox in black, otherwise he would have helped and I would have a black cat now, he only came inspecting when everything was finished and also dry !



Mr.G's Mortadella



After having eaten again half of Mr. G's mortadella, (I suspect him to leave the plate on the table on purpose for his little darling), Arthur with a full stomac takes a sunbath on the car roof.




13 comments:

Barbara said...

You always make me smile on a Tuesday! Love the cocktail and the half-eaten sandwich. And how do cats spot such tiny spiders?

Linens and Royals said...

Mortadella must be good for you Arthur, I think it helps keep your coat white. Good thing you kept away from the newly painted letter box.

We love LUNA said...

Bonjour dear friends!
Hmmm I think I would prefer fresh water as well.
Sometimes I can be for a long time staring the wall, it's all about some little spider or a fly.Spring brings these toys back of us! MOL
purrs, love and happy Tuesday!
Luna

Mr Puddy said...

Ha..Ha..Ha..I think the mouse cocktail just for Arthur
I didn't know Rosie made for Pookie as well...I think you should make some more for mommy : )

xoxo

Unknown said...

Rosie is an excellent housekeeper, I'm sure she managed to get the spider as well. :)

catsynth said...

It's always fun to see the cats antics - and fine dining with mortadella and toy-mouse cocktails.

Katnip Lounge said...

So are the marinated mousies more fun to play with?

ha ha ha! Stolen sandwich meat is the best!

Kjelle Bus aka Charlie Rascal said...

I think the mousies lookes delicious. Can´t understand how on earth Pookie could resist that breakfast ??!!
The Mortadella sandwish lookes like a jumy treat too :)

Elizabeth said...

Funny pussycats. The mice in the water bowl reminds me of my Sunny who tries to draw my attention to his empty food dish by robbing my daughters bin of hair twisties and putting them in his food dish. Smart animals!

Ellen Whyte said...

Nice to see Arthur is still white, but "little darling"???? Not with all that mortadella inside him!

Whisppy said...

Thank goodness Arthur didn't rub against the newly painted mailbox!
Poor Pookie! I wonder what she must think when she sees all those mousies in the water bowl!
I hope Rosie didn't get a neckache from looking up the ceiling for that long!
I hope you manage to take a photo of newly groomed Kim soon!

Judi said...

Tidying up and making a cocktail? LOL! You are so creative! I occasionally find a mouse in the water bowl (Vincent's work, I'm sure).

Dog Walking Los Angeles said...

I like your post very much this is very very nice and interesting.
Thank you for sharing with us.