28.10.14

CATS ON TUESDAY






Don't think that this is the first breakfast ! My cats are the best actors of the world at would earn an Oscar. They had their breakfast, but when Mr. G. got up they behaved as if they hadn't eaten for at least a week !




Pookie the old girl lives her life like a train schedule. After breakfast she meows without any interruption until one of us lifts her up to the sink where she has her morning "coffee". And this is the only moment of the day where she asks to drink from the tap. The rest of the day she helps herself, not in the kitchen where the water fountain is, but in the bathroom where I had now put a smaller basin, but still big enough for 5 cats at least. That the basin is red and not blue anymore, didn't bother her, fortunately ! With her you never know ! She also has put on some weight, and her fur is again soft and shiny.



Arthur at least honors the cat fountain and probably the others too, because I have to add water quite often.



After a long grooming session



he plays a bit, just to please me and then falls asleep for the rest of the day ... the weather is bad !



I badly needed a black cat for Halloween. As Kim is the only one in our household, I asked her for a photo shooting. Kim wasn't cooperative at all, and when finally I had a picture, Pookie decided to play "background". I think I have to do some more photo shooting !



Rosie sleeps on my bed and tried to look cute, which she did !

9 comments:

Katnip Lounge said...

You crew runs your lives...just as it should be! Same here.

RNSANE said...

What an assortment of kitties. They all look most content with their lives and why wouldn't they.

My photos this time are of one of my former cat roommates in India. He is always disinterested in my photography.

RNSANE said...

http://rnsane.blogspot.in/2014/10/cats-on-tuesday-indifferent-tom-october.html

Forgot to list my post!

Summer said...

We act the same way, like we have never been fed, every time there is a human in the kitchen!

Hannah and Lucy said...

We think your cats have got you and Mr. G. very well trained Gattina.
Luv Hannah and Lucy xx xx

The Island Cats said...

Every time the mom goes into the kitchen we think it's feeding time!

Furries said...

My Raven nibbles at her food throughout the day. It's interesting to see see their daily routines. We are all creatures of habit.

meowmeowmans said...

How funny! It's the same here ... whichever human is in the kitchen is the most popular. LOL!

If Kim is around, the weather there must be turning colder. :)

We are glad that Pookie has put om some weight, and that her coat is good again.

Rosie DOES look cute. Good job, Rosie!

Arthur, we especially like the picture of you looking at that pen.

Linens and Royals said...

Pookie it might take you a while to get used to the cat fountain but I'm sure you will learn to love it in time.
Kim this is where you will be a star and play the Halloween black cat in the G household.