11.3.18

CAT SELFIES AND CAT NEWS MARCH 11



What do you think about my new hairdo for the selfie ?



Sorry, I just saw a cat in MY garden, therefore I don't look at you !!



Now I allow myself to be lazy, sleep and eat, eat and sleep .... and then she comes with her phone !






********




I feel more and more like living in a retirement home. It's time that spring arrives and wakes up these hibernating cats !



The only thing which interests Arthur is food and especially the one he can steal from a plate, at least that keeps him fit ! Otherwise he sleeps the whole day long, since 2 days even in my wardrobe.

As we didn't find him we looked for him everywhere outside in the garden and in the whole house ! No Arthur and no meow ! Finally when I took out a blouse, I saw him deeply sleeping on my pyjamas ! Of course I forgot to take a picture.




From time to time he checks the temperature outside, but as nothing happens and it's cold he prefers to go back to his winter sleep.



Kim approaching the age of 19, still sleeps at the same place at the entrance. It's really the most uncomfortable place in the whole house, but there is nothing to do, if I try to move her and take the rug away she would sleep on the tiles ! As with "vintage" people some become very stubborn ! She eats I don't know when, but she is far from being skinny and drinks a lot as all old cats do. Now she loves to be brushed even by me ! Miracle happens it took more then 10 years living with us, that she changed from an autistic cat to a nearly normal.



Even 10 year old Rosie is lazy and looked disdainful on the "crocodile" I proposed her to play with,



She has several sleeping places (at least she changes a bit) and from time to time is also active, although in a for us not nice way, during the week she brought home such a fat mouse that I didn't dare to take a picture not to chase all readers away ! It was enormous ! Of course as a orderly housewife cat she had put the mouse in one of the food bowls !!


5 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Rosie is a great hunter and provider! I bet Arthur can't wait until spring. I didn't know Kim was even older than Binga!

pilch92 said...

Nice to see everyone. They are all such beautiful kitties. I am glad Kim lets you brush her now too.

Erin the Cat Princess said...

I know how each of them feels right now, there is sooo little to do with this horrid weather and short days. Still, I think in a month or so all will be bettered I bet Arthur an Rosie will be out and about... maybe even Kim will move.... if only a little MOL
Toodle pips and purrs
Erin

Peachy, Stippie, Angel Binky and Granny said...

We just Love that hair, Arthur😸 All of you look great. I'm still in hibernation too and as the ice age is coming back in the weekend, I stay there a little longer too😹Pawkisses for a Happy Day🐾😚😻

Furries said...

I like your hair style. My dad used to give a former kitty "mohawk" hairstyles.