8.4.18

CAT SELFIES AND NEWS




I wonder if due to my old age I have now shaking paws and that's why the picture is blur ??




Do my selfie yourself, I am busy there is something in my tail !



Oops you took me be surprise !






********





The weather warmed up a little and even sometimes the sun came out



Arthur took the opportunity and took a sunbath sitting outside on the window sill





and that's the view I had looking out from the sofa



For the moment he has choosen my bed to nap



and during the night he checks if there is something interesting in the garbage bag which Mr. G forgot to put in the basement ! I started the day with cleaning the kitchen !



Rosie had caught a mouse again and had left it in the  water bowl, I don't know if she wanted to give it a bath or just drowning



Her watch tower is the chair from which she observes what we are doing



and sleep in peace of course after a busy day and night (?) !




Kim for once left her corner at the entrance and had a look into the living room, but she didn't come in apparently she thinks it's a dangerous place because it's quite a long time that she hadn't done her marathon naps there.

9 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com said...

Arthur, your selfie today made me MOL!

Erin the Cat Princess said...

Have to say the selfies are all a delight. The last picture of Kim is a great one, and she clearly hasn't lost any of her good looks in later life. Arthurs ears over the edge of the window are a real hoot, too, and we cant help but love every one of your family. Maybe Rosie is dunking the mice to help preserve them?
Toodle pips and purrs
ERin

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

The selfies are lovely!
What is it with cats dunking their mice in water. Eric and Flynn used to do that if they didn't eat them. I used to wonder if maybe there was something wrong with the mouse and that was their way of letting me know.

pilch92 said...

Nice selfies from you all. I like that yoga pose Arthur.

Unknown said...

Loved the great selfies today. The sleepy eyed startle one made me smile.
Yael from PlayingInCatnip.com

Athena Cat Goddess Wise Kitty said...

Nice selfies, guys!

Purrs xx
Athena and Marie

Photo Cache said...

Great selfie!

Emma and Buster

meowmeowmans said...

You all did nice selfies today. We liked that last shot of Kim, peeking into the living room!

Furries said...

The photo of Kim peeking through the doorway is cute. Looks like everyone is having a good week at your house.